CORPORATE TRAINING AND CONFERENCE SPEAKING SERVICES
Dr. Usman Zafar has been a Keynote speaker for innovation topics on several industry specific events worldwide. With decades of industry experience on his shoulders he has been a key influencer during serious panel discussions and Chairman for patent conferences globally.
A key Corporate Trainer with “Know your audience concept” he has covered a large number of Management, Smart Government and Leadership topics. Dr. Usman Zafar offers a wide range of training packages as well as tailored speeches.
/ 2018 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jan 2018 – Sep 2018
1) Keynote Session on “How does Blockchain, IOT, Big data and other technologies will impact on future jobs?” during the “20th GCC Green HR Management Conference” on 20th September 2018 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates.
2) Delivered a Session on “GCC Smart Cities Challenges & New Generation Blockchain Adoption” He also participated as a distinguished panelist to talk about “Blockchain in Developing Countries” along with other industry experts during “Blockchain Investment Technology Conference” on 25th of June 2018 at the Atlantis Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates.
3) Participated as a “VIP Guest, Jury Member, Speaker & Panelist ” along with the Private Office of His Highness Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum during CIO 200 Awards on 25th of May 2018 at the Armani Hotel Burj Khalifa, Dubai United Arab Emirates.
/ 2017 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jan 2017 – Sep 2017
1) Keynote speech about “Smart Government GCC Challenges” and “Social Media Strategies to boost SME’s Business” also participated as a panelist to talk about “VAT Implementation Challenges in UAE” during the 23rd GCC Smart Government Conference at Ritz Carlton from 13-17 May 2017 in Dubai, UAE.
2) Honored by The Senior Director of Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce for delivering a keynote speech about ” Social Media Strategies for Boosting Sales for SME Business” during Al Ain SME Forum on 18th April 2017 at Al Ain Expo Center UAE.
3) Presented “SMART Cities Vision for Customer Service Excellence” during the 16th Smart Government and City Customer Happiness and Positivity Conference at Burj Al Arab Hotel on 5th of April 2017 in Dubai, UAE.
/ 2016 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jan 2016 – Nov 2016
1) Keynote Speech for presenting “Customer Care Excellence Framework For Smart City and Smart Government” during “15th GCC Smart Government and City Customer Care Excellence Conference” on 3rd February 2016 at Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2) Panelist to talk about “Innovate & Collaborate’ from Techno-Futuristic Perspective” during Manipal University Career Fair and Convection on 24th of March 2016.
3) Chaired the Panel discussion to talk about “Empowering IoT Entrepreneurs in the MENA region ” and discuss “The Role of IoT and M2M in the Smart City Initiative ” during 5G & LTE MENA Conference at concord hotel Dubai on 11th of May 2016
4) Chairman & Speaker at “1st Middle East Biometric Conference” to talk about Biometrics evolution in MENA region and a Keynote Speech on Smart Cities & Identity Management Challenges on 5-6 December at Al Meydan Hotel Dubai, UAE.
5) Keynote Speech to talk about “Private Sectors National Succession Planning Strategies” at 15th GCC Training & Development Departments Conference at Ritz Carlton DIFC Hotel on 19th December 2016 Dubai UAE.
/ 2015 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jan 2015 – Dec 2015
1) Keynote Speech for presenting the “Government Big Data Role in Building Smart Services” during “14th GCC Smart Government and City Customer Care Excellence Conference on the 21st of January 2015 at the Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2) Presented the “GCC Smart Government and Cities Services Global Standardization Requirements ” during the 3rd M2M Middle East Forum and hosted the forum as a Chairman on 12th of May 2015 at The Address Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
3) Keynote Speaker to talk about “GCC Smart Government Challenges” during the “21st GCC Government and Smart Services Conference on the 18th of May 2015 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates.
4) Chairman & Panellist to talk about “Disruptive Technoogies & Its Impact on Business, Future Work Technologies” during Global Innovation summit on 1st September at Jumeriah Beach Hotel Dubai, UAE.
5) Keynote Speech to talk about “Global Best Practices In Leaders Succession Planning and Strategies” during the 5th GCC Government Future Leaders Conference on 17th September 2015.
6) Keynote Speech to talk about “Government Open Data Role for Building Smart Services” during 3rd Annual Critical Communication Conference on 6th October 2015 in Dubai, UAE.
7) Keynote Speech to present “Smart Cities Innovative Strategies” on 21st November 2015 at Crown Plaza Hotel Doha Qatar.
/ 2014 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jan 2014 – Dec 2014
1) Keynote Speaker- Panelist during Datamatix Gitex Conference in October to speak about Government Big Data Management & Analytics.
2) Keynote Speaker at 4th GCC Municipalities & Smart Cities Conference to speak about ICT Capabilities for Smart Cities in September at Burj Al Arab Dubai.
3) Keynote Speaker to speak about Mobility & Governance during Video Conferencing & Mobility roadshow organized by Prologix Middle-East & Avaya in September at Fairmont Hotel Abu Dhabi
4) Presented “Modern Knowledge Management Strategies” as a Keynote speaker during the “4th UAE Leading Government Executives and Employees Conference” in June at Burj Al Arab Dubai.
5) Keynote Speaker to talk about “Modern Knowledge Management Partnership Strategy and Social Networking Best Practices in Public & Private Sectors ” during “GCC Government and Private Sectors Knowledge Management Development Conference” in June at Sofitel, Hotel Dubai.
6) Presented “Open Data Strategies & M-Government Transformation (GCC Perspective) during “Big Data Symposium by CPI Media” in May at Habtoor Grand Hotel , Dubai.
7) Spoke about “Smart Government Strategies” as speaker and shared the Panel with Eng. Ali Bin Saleh Al-Soma Director General Yesser, KSA during 20th GCC eGovernment Conference at Burj Al Arab Dubai.
8) Presented Open Data Strategies” as speaker and Moderator during “1st Open Data forum” organized by Emirates ID & United Nations in April at Ritz Carlton Hotel,Abu Dhabi UAE.
9) Moderated Panel with distinguished panelist to talk about “Developing the TOP 3 Leadership Positions in Government & Business Organizations” during 11th Government and Business Leading CEO Conference in April at Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai.
10) Presented “Mobile Government Future” as the Chairman of the Conference and demonstrating Google Glass features as wearable future technologies during m-Government Conference in March at Ritz Carlton, Dubai UAE
/ 2013 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jan 2013 – Dec 2013
1) Presented “Mobile Government GCC Perspective: Opportunities & Challenges” as a keynote Speaker in Smart Government and City Conference on 12th Dec 2013 at Burj Al Arab, UAE
2) Presented “e-Government Transformation to Mobile Government: Opportunities & Challenges” as a keynote Speaker at CET Middle Conference on 19th Nov 2013 at the Address Hotel Dubai.
3) Participated in Panel Discussion along with Mr. Abdulsalam Rahma Al Bastaki Executive Director – ICT Dubai Properties Group and Dr. Ahmed Tahlaq- Chairman Levenbert On 7th Nov 2013 during 2020 vision and strategy conference at Burj Al Arab Dubai,UAE.
4) Presented “Government Social Media – Global Trends and its Impact” as a keynote Speaker at Datamatix Gitex Conference on 22nd Oct 2013 at Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai,UAE.
5) Participated in panel discussion talking about “Strategies to build human capital in public sector” as panelist during Under Secretaries and Directors Leadership Development Conference on 3rd July 2013 at Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai UAE.
6) Delivered keynote Speech on “Next-Generation GCC e-Government Road Map”. On Panel He was accompanied by Mr. Paul Waller Former Director, Delivery Innovation Team City of London, UK and Mr. Yaqoob Dur Mohammed Al Bulushi Director General of Infrastructure Information Technology Authority, Oman during the e-Government Conference on 19th of May 2013 at Ritz Carlton Hotel Dubai,UAE
7) Presented the “Top Challenges for Next Generation GCC e-Governments” during the Panel Discussion at one of the largest e-Government Conference in the world on 18th of May 2013 at Ritz Carlton Hotel Dubai,UAE.
8) Presented “Organizations Media and Corporate Communications Transformation; From Conventional to Digital Media” as keynote Speaker during the 3rd GCC Government Corporate and Media Communication Conference on 2nd of April 2013 at Ritz Carlton Hotel Dubai,UAE.
9) Presented “Personal Branding” during the Open Thinking Day at Dubai Mall on 30th of March 2013 Dubai, UAE.
/ 2012 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jan 2012 – Dec 2012
1) Keynote Speaker to talk about “Organization Media & Corporate Communication Transformation” during 2nd Government Corporate and Media Communication competitiveness development conference on 2nd Feb Dubai, UAE.
2) Keynote Speaker to talk abut “Modern Knowledge Management Partnership Strategy and Social Networking Best Practices in Public & Private Sectors” during 3rd & 4th Line Leaders development `conference in Dubai on 5th June.
3) Keynote Speaker to talk about “GCC Government Websites Identity VS. Social Media in Public Sector” during the 4th GCC Government Organisation Websites Global Competitiveness Strategy Development Conference.
4) Keynote Speech on “Transformational Leadership (GCC Perspective)” during 9th Leading CEO Conference on 4th April 2012.
5) Keynotes Speech to talk about “Customer Self-Service Strategy and Solutions for Government and Business Organizations” during 10th GCC Government excellence Service and Quality Customer care conference on 9th Feb 2012 in Dubai, UAE.
6) Keynote Speaker to talk about “ Social Media in Government- Engaging the Public and Improving Government Services” during Datamatix Gitex Conference on 13th Oct 2012 in Dubai, UAE.
7) Keynote Speaker to talk about “Challenges and Opportunities of Tourism Development in the MENA Region” during GCC eTourism Development Conference on 18th Dec Dubai, UAE.
8) Keynote Speaker to talk about “Innovative Strategies to prevent Fatal road Accidents” during the GCC Fatal and Horrific Accidents Prevention Conference on 19th Sept at Burj Al Arab Dubai, UAE.
9) Keynote Speech to talk about “Developing e-Government Marketing Capabilities” during UAE Government eServices Marketing strategy Conference on 18th of Jan in Dubai, UAE.
10) Keynote speech to present “Modern Knowledge Management Partnership Strategy” during UAE Government Organizations Employee and Young Development Conference on 18th July in Dubai, UAE.
/ 2011 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jan 2011 – Dec 2011
1) Keynote Speech on “Social Media for Business” during “3rd GCC Government Organization Websites Global Competitiveness Strategy Development Conference” on 19th December 2011 at Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2) Keynote Speech to Present “Innovative Strategies and latest technology towards global competitiveness in the field of Army and policing” during 3rd GCC Police & Army Global Leadership & Competitiveness Conference at in April 2011 at Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai, UAE.
3) Keynote Speech and panelist to talk about “e-Transformation in Public Sector- Dubai Courts eNotary Case Study” during 17th GCC eGovernment & eServices Conference from 21-25 May 2011 at Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai, UAE.
4) Conducted a workshop on “Technology Trends in Public Sector “ at BITLS PILANI University Dubai Campus on 24th of November 2011 and received Token of Appreciation from Professor Dr. R. K. Mittal the Chancellor of Bits Pilani University.
5) Keynote Speech to talk about “Key Challenges in eCourts System” and lead the Panel Discussions During eGovernment Program in Judicial Legislation on 26th of July 2011 at Dusit Thani Hotel Organized by Dubai eGovernment Institute
6) Keynote Speech on “Web 2.0 and Semantic Web 3.0 in Today’s Government and Corporate Environment“ and participated in `the Panel Discussion to talk about the “Breaking Barriers of eGovernment “ during the Datamatix Gitex Conference 2011.
7) Conducting a keynote Speech on “e-Transformation in Public Sector” at a Conference Organized by Manipal University / IEEE on 24th March 2011 in Dubai UAE.
8) Keynote Speech and panelist to talk “Technology Trends in Public Sector“ During eNotary International Conference to highlight Dubai Courts Achievements at Al Bustan Rotana Hotel Dubai on 30th May 2011.
/ 2010 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Jan 1999 – Feb 2010
Dr. Usman is an international speaker and below is the list of some of his international speaking engagements;
1) Conference Chairman: m-Government Conference – March 2014 at Ritz Carlton Dubai, UAE.
2) Content Management best practices workshop by ITA Oman- March 2014 Muscat Oman.
3) Key Note: ID World Conference February 2014. Abu Dhabi UAE.
4) Key Note: 3rd Smart Cities Government eServices Strategies Conference Jan 2014 Dubai.
5) Key Note: Smart Government and City Conference- Dec 2013, Dubai.
6) Key Note: CET Middlemost Customer Engagement Conference- Nov 2013, Dubai.
7) Key Note: Datamatix Gitex Conferences 2011,2012 & 2013- Various Topics, Dubai
8) Panelist: Under Secretaries and Directors Leadership Development Conference, July 2013, Dubai
9) Key Note: 19th GCC eGovernment & eServices Conference- May 2013, Dubai.
10) Key Note: 3rd GCC Government Corporate and Media Communication Conference April 2013 Dubai.
11) Dubai- 10th GCC Government Excellence Services and Quality Customer Care Conference
12) UAE Government eServices Marketing Strategy Conference
13) 3rd GCC Government Organization website Global Competitiveness Strategy Development Conference
14) eGovernment Program in Judicial Legislation, e-Notary, e-Justice and Business Systems Conference
15) e-Notary International Conference organized by Dubai Courts
16) 17th GCC e-Government & eServices Conference
18) 3rd GCC Police and Army Organizational Leadership & Economic Development Conference
19) e-Transformation in Public Sector” at a Conference Organized by Manipal University / IEEE
20) International conference on Trends in Information Technology and Applications (ICTITA) Conference at Ajman University UAE
21) Adobe Enterprise Technology Conference in Qatar organized by BSEEN International
22) Workshop on e-Government Success & Failure- A GCC Scenario at Manipal University Dubai
23) Ajman Free Zone Automation, ULTIMUS BPM Conference, Germany.