BIG DATA CONSULTING SERVICES
Capturing and processing big data can be a challenge itself and in order to analyze and assess the extracted data it is important to have not only the appropriate tools in place but to utilize sufficient expertise and capabilities. What matters the most is not the quantity of the data acquired but the processed end product.
In order to effectively use your organizations data, it is important to follow a step by step process, starting with the Big Data Strategy and Implementation Roadmap in order to pinpoint your organizational needs and goals to leverage Big Data to create a better user interface.
Dr. Usman Zafar and his team can assist you in the management of open link data, big data and its analytics as well as all aspects in assessing and overcoming security issues that are linked to Big Data and ultimately the determination of public and private partnership opportunities.
Following are services we provide:
- Our experts assist you in creating a Big Data Strategy & an Implementation Roadmap to determine the need of Big Data and its ultimate urgency. Our trusted IT experts are there to assist you all the way from designing to implementing IT solutions that are hand tailored to your organizations capacity and needs
- Leveraging Big Data to Create Better User Interface
- Open Linked Data Framework
- Big Data & Analytics
- Security issues of Big Data
- Public Private Partnership Opportunities
BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
Dr. Usman Zafar and his team offer Expert C Level Business Advisory Services which initiate with a Business health check determining all factors influencing the success of your organization. By analyzing challenges in depth and creating tailored business strategies, the services focuses on, but are not limited to launching new Market Entries and Introductions, Managing Channel Partners and creating Multi Channel Marketing strategies tailoring those to your organizations needs, putting your hard work into action by archiving the success your company strives for.
Our C Level Advisory Services are there to assist you in growing your business in the MENA region and worldwide. The first step is to work one to one with one of our advisors to create a detailed business plan examining the region and channel partners and eliciting key account management and investment strategies tailored to your organizations needs.
Following are the services we provide to ensure your organizations Success:
- Developing a Business Plan & Marketing Strategy for your organization to effectively penetrate the chosen county.
- Developing strategies to maximize revenue returns from market investment for the target market in the private and public sector.
- Assistance to successfully qualify and complete assignments and providing consulting for large and complex preparations and closing of proposals for the Public Sector.
- Evaluation of further business development opportunities viainternal networks of DUC in public & private sector networks
- Development of meaningful and resonating business and value propositions for an effective return on investment in the chosen markets.
- Direct introductions to Key Strategic Accounts and developing account management strategies to close large enterprise level projects.
- Work with senior management and/or directly with sales managers to strategize and acquire new business accounts for the company as either a prime contractor or as a sub contractor to further partner companies, which will be addressed in coordination with the senior management of the organization.
- Direct and manage business and opportunity development from beginning to the end and liaise with project stakeholders at all times.
- Define the project scope and deliverables that support the business goals in collaboration with senior management, sales manager and other stakeholders.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications Documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project Goals.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers of the company in coordination with the sales manager – for the acquisition of required personnel within the company.
- 10 days/ monthly business development and sales consultancy.
- Direct reporting to senior executives of the company.
- Creating a review and analysis of operational and organization structure effectiveness in the respective market and create a competitive analysis.
- Advise on localization & branding strategies for company products as per the countries requirements.
- Review and analysis of Direct Sales Operations and Management in the chosen markets, Account strategies, and Sales Cycle effectiveness.
- Review and analysis of indirect channels to market, enablement programs and synergistic matching to partner portfolio of products and solutions.
- Analysis and effectiveness of Go-to-Market strategies.
- Presenting the company in business development meetings, e.g.
with potential clients or partners for concrete lead development, in coordination with Executive Management.
- Providing a bi-weekly written executive summary of business development activities and time sheets.